"Unable to complete this action. We experienced an error, please try again. (200014)."
- Go to your Hemlane Settings and remove any non-alpha characters (most common are apostrophes) from your name or anywhere within your contact information.
- Check your zip code on file, only the first 5 digits will be accepted.
- If your first or last name contains a hyphen or space, please remove the secondary name [for example: Sally-Lou should be entered as only Sally].
- Check your first and last name has a minimum of 2 characters each (last initial will not be accepted as your last name).
"Unable to move forward based on the information provided. (200010)."
If your answers do not match what is on file, then you will receive this 200010 error message. If you receive this error message, then here are the next steps:
- Call TransUnion SmartMove customer support at (866) 775-0961
- Let them know that you are using Hemlane and provide them with the email address on file with us. When you call, customer support will verify your account information (SSN, DOB, address, etc.).
You will receive 2 additional attempts via phone to verify your identity.
What if my report was returned blank or filled with 0s?
The most common reason a report is returned with no information is because one or more piece(s) of information provided by the user are incorrect such as a nickname or non-legal name (Sammy instead of Samantha) or incorrectly entering in their social security number.
If you notice you have submitted a screening report with incorrect information, please reach out to our Support team at email@example.com and our team can request a new screening report to be filled out and submitted using your correct identifying information.
Please note: You will be required to pay the $30 fee again for processing and providing a brand new report with the new identity information.
keywords: screening, error, error screening, 20010, TransUnion, SmartMove, call