A rental or lease agreement often expires after a set period of time, most commonly 1 year. Renters who wish to stay will typically either continue their lease on a month-to-month basis or sign a new lease agreement. In lease renewal incidences, owners will want to update lease terms such a start and end dates, rental price etc.
Updating lease terms
- Navigate to Tenant's & Leases
- Click the name of the tenant or tenant group
- Click the blue "ACTIONS" button
- Make any updates needed
- Click the blue "SAVE" button
Other articles that you may find helpful:
- How do I set up a lease renewal for tenants?
- How do I change tenants on a lease?
- How do I add a second tenant to an existing lease?
Keywords: lease, terms, start date, end date, rent increase, terminate lease, end lease, move out tenant