Hemlane’s text messaging options allow owners to stay connected to their tenants and service providers via text messages for faster and easier communication. Hemlane will automatically send texts to a variety of users and allow owners to send text messages to all registered tenants.
Click on the following to navigate quickly to different topics discussed in this article:
- Who receives text messages?
- Who does NOT receive text messages?
- When are text messages sent?
- Why are we restricting to REGISTERED users?
Who receives text messages?
- Registered applicants
- Registered tenants
- Service professionals associated with work orders
Who does NOT receive text messages?
- Leads or inquiries from marketed properties
- Invited applicants or tenants who have not registered
When are text messages sent?
- A text reminder is sent when an applicant who has registered signs up for a showing
- A text is sent when an owner messages a tenant within Hemlane's Messages section
- A text is sent when a new message is added within a maintenance request
- A text is sent to the Service Professional associated with the work order when a work order is assigned or updated
Why are we restricting to REGISTERED users?
To prevent spamming and unwanted communication, Hemlane users must first accept our terms and conditions before we allow text messages to be sent.
For more information on this topic, please follow these links:
Keywords: text messaging, settings, text, text message, options, send texts, texting tenants, texting service pro