Hemlane allows you to request, track, and collect payments through our software allowing you to stay organized and on top of your financials from rent, to owner distribution, security deposits, refunds and more!
Before you can create a payment request, please make sure the following actions are completed:
- Your tenant or user has been added to your account and invited to Hemlane
- The depositing user's bank account has been added to Hemlane
Once you know the tenant is invited and the recipient of the payment has their bank account connected to Hemlane, you will want to request the payment.
To request online payments:
Step 1: Select the Financials tab from the left side main menu
Step 2: Click [Request Money] to request payment to be made through Hemlane using attached bank account and/or credit cards
Click "or record a one-time/recurring transaction" to record a payment that is made outside of Hemlane, usually via check or money order
For more information regarding online payment requests, please follow these links:
- Can tenants split rent or pay partial rent?
- How do I make a rent adjustment?
- Why are tenants required to pay late fees before rent?
- How do I know if a tenant has set up rent for auto-payment?
keywords: online request, online, through Hemlane, payment, payments, request payment, rent, rent collection, request rent