Hemlane allows you to add in two different types of users who may be a part of your team and help you manage your properties. Depending upon the user type, you can also set up individual property and/or user permissions for each team member. Within the Your Team tab, you'll find the option to add in either a user or a service pro.
As a user, your team member:
- will register their own Hemlane account
- be able to send or receive payments
- manage properties (if permissions allow)
Users have individual property permissions that will need to be set for them when they are invited. These property permissions will grant them access to view and manage different areas in their Hemlane account. You can view more about our permission types here: What types of user permissions are there for owners, managers, agents?
As a service pro, your team member will be able to:
- View any maintenance work order assigned to them
When a service pro is assigned to a work order, they will receive an email and text message with a direct link to the work order.
- Respond to any comments, view and/or upload any photos, and upload an invoice directly to the work order
Service pros are not provided a Hemlane account and therefore will not be able to send or receive payments through Hemlane.
For more information on this topic, please visit these articles:
- How do I add a new user (manager, owner, agent)?
- How do I pay other users on my team?
- How do I add service professionals (vendors)?
- Service Professional Payment Options
key words: service pro, user, user type, your team, service professional, service provider