"Unable to complete this action. We experienced an error, please try again. (200014)."
- Go to your Hemlane Settings and remove any non-alpha characters (most common are apostrophes) from your name or anywhere within your contact information.
- Check your zip code on file, only the first 5 digits will be accepted.
- If your first or last name contains a hyphen or space, please remove the secondary name [for example: Sally-Lou should be entered as only Sally].
- Check your first and last name has a minimum of 2 characters each (last initial will not be accepted as your last name).
"Unable to move forward based on the information provided. (200010)."
If your answers do not match what is on file, then you will receive this 200010 error message. If you receive this error message, then here are the next steps:
- Call TransUnion SmartMove customer support at (866) 775-0961
- Let them know that you are using Hemlane and provide them with the email address on file with us. When you call, customer support will verify your account information (SSN, DOB, address, etc.).
You will receive 2 additional attempts via phone to verify your identity.
keywords: screening, error, error screening, 20010, TransUnion, SmartMove, call