Hemlane advertises your rental property to over 30 rental websites nationwide without any additional fee. However, there are some websites with a higher cost to advertise or to be "featured" on their website. Hemlane charges more to cover our costs associated with these websites.
Below is a breakdown of our Premium Listing feature that allows you to boost your marketing power and fill your vacancy sooner.
To quickly navigate to specific sections of the article, please click below:
- What is the Premium Listing feature?
- What does "features" mean?
- Which websites are included with Premium listings?
- What if Zillow charges for rental listings in my State?
- Will Zillow still pull the "for lease" listing from the MLS?
- How much does Premium Listings cost?
- How do I turn on Premium Listings?
- Why should I pay extra to advertise my rental through Premium?
- What about Facebook Marketplace?
What is the Premium Listing feature:
Hemlane's Premium Listings feature allows you to pay an additional monthly fee for access to additional exposure to tenants. You will receive access to exclusive listing partners as well as become featured with existing partners such as Realtor.com, Homes.com, and PadMapper. Featured listings can help you get 3 times the visibility of normal listings!
What does "features" mean?
Our listing partners will rank your rental property higher than other listings to provide more exposure to tenants searching.
Which websites are included with Premium listings?
Here are the websites where your listing is exclusive (Basic listings do not receive these websites):
- Zillow - for Oregon, Colorado, and Florida
- Trulia - for Oregon, Colorado, and Florida
- HotPads - for Oregon, Colorado, and Florida
Here are the websites where your listing is featured:
- Low Income Housing Authority (if applicable)
- Walk Score
- Show Me The Rent
- USA Today College
What if Zillow charges for rental listings in my State?
The Zillow Group (Zillow, Trulia, and HotPads) is requiring a fee to be paid for any listings within Oregon, Colorado, and Florida. The Premium listing feature allows your listing to be posted to the Zillow Group on Hemlane. You can read more about Zillow charging for rentals here.
Will Zillow still pull the "for lease" listing from the MLS?
You will want to touch base with the MLS to see what their agreement is with Zillow. Zillow has separate contracts with every company and will not share pricing or contracts with Hemlane.
How much does Premium Listings cost?
Premium listings is an optional feature for $160 per month, billed each month to allow your listings more exposure. You will get about 4x the number of leads for approximately $5 a day. Please note that Premium listings is billed each month and provides 30 days of additional exposure. If you turn off your listing before 30 days, there is no refund provided.
How do I turn on Premium Listings?
Step 1: Click into the Marketing tab on the left side main menu
Step 2: Click  next to the property you would like to upgrade
Step 3: Under the 'Advertising' quick-link on the left, click the [Upgrade now] button
Why should I pay extra to advertise my rental through Premium?
Everyday your property is vacant, you are losing money, typically over $50 per day. This feature will increase exposure to tenant leads, providing a faster turnover and reduce your vacancy. Most professional managers pay for enhanced listings.
What about Facebook Marketplace?
This request has come up quite often. They do not have an API but when they do, we will definitely consider a partnership with them.
For more information regarding Hemlane's marketing features, please visit our other articles:
- Where does Hemlane advertise my rental?
- Can I select or limit the marketing to the rental listing websites?
- How do I renew my rental listing advertisement?
- How do I advertise an open house?
- Can I integrate Hemlane into my own website?
keywords: premium listing, $160, 160, exclusive, featured, Oregon, Colorado, Florida, Facebook, Facebook Marketplace,cost